Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Vacation Travel images

Large Rectangle

Check out these vacation travel images:



Seljalandsfoss
vacation travel
Image by skoeber
Seljalandsfoss is one of my favorite waterfalls that I visited during my travel to Iceland. It was difficult to make a good exposure because it was in the middle of the day and there were many other visitors. The sun was very bright and I tried to use this for my photograph. Unfortunately I made many failures when photographing this wonderful place (and other places in Iceland), so that there are only few photographs I want to show. This one I like and I hope you will, too.


Devil in the Details
vacation travel
Image by w4nd3rl0st (InspiredinDesMoines)
When ever you are on a photowalk or out shooting landscapes / travel shots, don't forget to take time out to make some detail shots.

I hope to use my prime lenses more in 2013. This almost forces you to find unique angles and details that you might otherwise overlook.

Can you guess where this was taken?

Banner