Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Vacations In images

Large Rectangle

Check out these vacations in images:


Los Balcones 17
vacations in
Image by Daniel Y. Go
How about 1 "food" instead of many "foods" and non-intoxicating "liquors"? We rented a place called Los Balcones in Tali Beach, Batangas to have a short 3 days vacation with my in-laws and their clan. Praise the Lord for the perfect weather! God is good =)


Lazy River....
vacations in
Image by Road Fun
The Labor Day weekend is here for the US and Canada. Something of the "end of Summer" holiday for us. It leaves me longing again for our delightful vacation days a few months back. Those were great days and I love the light and faces in this photo :-)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Thanks again for your visits, comments and faves!


Falling Slowly
vacations in
Image by theCipher
This is an indoor waterfall in Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Convention Center in Nashville, TN. It was one of the scenic places I visited in my two days vacation. I'll be posting a lot of images from the vacation in days to come.

Banner