Leaderboard
728x15

Where To Go

Large Rectangle

A few nice where to vacation images I found:


Where To Go
where to vacation
Image by Mike Lucas


Where to next?
where to vacation
Image by The Cooking Coder


Hearth Where Joan of Arc Found the Dauphin
where to vacation
Image by jellywatson
I took these photos on a solo trip to France my mother gave me as a college graduation present in 2001. I drove from southern France, specifically Nice, meandered through the countryside, and ended in Paris, where I spent a good deal of time there. I was supposed to go home September 14th, 2001, but clearly, I ended up staying a little longer than I had planned.

The French people, especially the Parisians were wonderful. Although most of them told me I have an Italian accent when I parlay-voo.

Banner