Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Vacation Package photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these vacation package images:




I'm pretty much gobsmacked!
vacation package
Image by EraPhernalia Vintage . . . (playin' hook-y ;o)
I'm totally blown away by the things in this box that arrived via Pony Express this afternoon from norwichnuts! I was expecting a postcard from her, but got this emabarrassment of riches instead! What a wonderful surprise. And so much fun!

Janet—I'm simply THRILLED with all of this! Love everything! The enamel spoon (just look at the SIZE of it! swoon!) and the cloisonné egg are just amazing. I laughed out loud at the pink bookmark; total hoot, and I advocate that response, you can bet on it! I'm going to hang it up where I can see it all the time.

Great postcards, too. Do the bison really spend their vacations at the shore?
Can't wait to try the tea. ;o)

Thank you for this wonderful, thoughtful gesture! The lovely contents of this surprise package astonished me. It really was a great surprise!

(Sorry . . . not a great photo, but I couldn't wait to put the contents out in a more photographic arrangement! I especially want to shoot the cloisonné egg in close-up; it has the cutest little bumble bees on it.)

Banner