Leaderboard
728x15

Seven States

Large Rectangle

Some cool vacations in images:


Seven States
vacations in
Image by Kay Gaensler
After three weeks of vacation and the same amount of time to catching up with tings I left behind, I´m back on track. We drove more than 4500 miles on our roadtrip and bring one car down to his knees… We visited 8 States and found some beautiful places and took one or two great shots, with which I will provide you in the next weeks.

I shot this image at “Rock City” in Chattanooga, Tennessee. From this location you can overlook 7 States. This location was recommended by Derek Slagle who also has a photostream at Flickr. Check him out.

I´m quite sure that I missed a lot of fantastic images in your streams and I’m looking forward to explore through some of them. View large on black

Copyright © Kay Gaensler Photography - Creative Commons.
Please visit my Profile for detailed informations.

Check out my portfolio at www.ensler.de
You can also find me on Facebook & Twitter!

Please, don't leave awards or fav without a comment (even a small one), thank you !!!


my dorm at Conference
vacations in
Image by Newbirth35
August 8, 2006. The dorm I stayed in at Conference, Lamein Hall.


Horse Shoes
vacations in
Image by Cayusa
Williamsburg, Virginia

One of this week's assignments for Take A Class With Dave and Dave is shoes. I'm considering this as a possible submission. Being that I'm on vacation and don't have access to much in the way of shoes, I shoot what I can.

Week 201 Assignment 2 for Take A Class With Dave and Dave.

Shoes On your feet or off. Take an interesting shot of footwear.

Banner