Leaderboard
728x15

My Travel Scandinavia A330-243 OY-VKF

Large Rectangle

Some cool travel vacation images:


My Travel Scandinavia A330-243 OY-VKF
travel vacation
Image by caribb
Humm.. another unusual spotting for me.. My Travel Scandinavia in Thomas Cook colours. I never even knew there was a Scandinavian division. Kinda cool. In from Copenhagen I presume? Good for YVR!

*Airlines 101* (See the Set Airliners 101)

Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MyTravel_Airways_A/S
Website: www.thomascookairlines.dk
Name: (DK) My Travel
Region: Europe
Founded: 2004
Status: Active
Based in: Copenhagen
Hubs: Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm
Routes Operate to:Europe, NorthAmerica
Type: Charter airline
Aircraft types: rzjets.net/operators/?show=1382 A320, A321, A330-200, A330-300
On order:
Route Map:
Alliance Membership:
Note: This carrier is now known as Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia
Photo:

Banner