Leaderboard
728x15

Wausau, WI, date unknown

Large Rectangle

Some cool where to vacation images:


Wausau, WI, date unknown
where to vacation
Image by Sam Fam
B&W Photograph. The Chocola family frequently travelled to Wisconsin for vacation. Assuming this was one of the vacations where they caught quite a few fish!


i love this woman
where to vacation
Image by thecloverhunter
i bought a booklet of someone's european vacation photos. This woman is such a camera hog (or her husband loves to take her picture). I love her - these are a riot! I actually put some in the vintage paper packs but wtf am I going to do with them? I have tons of vintage photos and slides that just gather dust and garner a few laughs once every few years when I re-discover them.

This image is Creative Commons but PLEASE comment / flickr mail with where this is featured so I can visit it and beam with pride!


Croc Attack!
where to vacation
Image by PeacockParables.com
Messing around in Second Life. I can't remember where I took this picture. I used it to illustrate a post on my blog: blog.peacockparables.com/2011/04/02/separate-vacations/

Banner