Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Vacations For Cheap photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice vacations for cheap images I found:


Uncle Ced's
vacations for cheap
Image by mrjoro
For lunch I thought "Wasn't there a hot dog place called Pink's? I could go for a hot dog right about now..."

Then I looked on Yelp, and saw negative review after negative review: over-hyped, long line, not worth it.

www.yelp.com/biz/pinks-hot-dog-los-angeles

But Yelp helpfully pointed me to Uncle Ced's, at 5 stars after 45 reviews!

www.yelp.com/biz/uncle-ceds-hot-dog-stand-los-angeles

Helpfully, a review pointed out Uncle Ced's is just a hot dog car next to a Best Buy parking lot. :)

I went for the spicy polish sausage, and it was delicious. And cheap! for the sausage, or for a combo with chips and a drink. I think it was the cheapest meal we had in LA.

Ced mentioned he'd been there for 7 years, selling hot dogs from the same spot, which makes him easier to find than a food truck. :)

Banner