Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Vacations In images

Large Rectangle

Check out these vacations in images:



JIMMY AND MARGIE HUFFSTUTTER: OZARKS VACATION 1949
vacations in
Image by roberthuffstutter
blogaboutmemories.blogspot.com/

It might sound unbelievable, but there is hardly a day that goes by that my thoughts don't return to those summers of long ago when the entire family got together to play bingo, eat a buffet style supper and listen to Harold play his guitar at Uncle Franks. Those memories were just part of life then; today they are still part of a life far removed, but loved with all the joy experienced then


Mayflower Gulch
vacations in
Image by life is good (pete)
The highlight for me of our recent vacation was on our last full day... I was in a professional photographer's gallery/camera store in Breckenridge making small talk with the owner and he suggested an easy 2 mile in, 2mile out hike on a 4 wheel drive road just outside of the Copper Mountain ski resort to an old mining area called "Mayflower Gulch". The wildflowers were spectacular! Donna and Emma accompanied me while we left the boys behind in the condo to sleep in. I took plenty of deep breaths and long stares soaking everything in with the purpose of having a "happy place" to go in my mind after I returned to work. Unfortunately, one full week back at the hospital and I have "visited" this place too many times to count!

Banner