Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Vacation Specials images

Large Rectangle

Some cool vacation specials images:


Duet I
vacation specials
Image by andedam
For the first time in my life, I rode my bike through a swarm of butterflies. Quite special.


_MG_8805
vacation specials
Image by adunt
we had to check out a key to get here. no one else from the tour group did. it felt so secretive and special.


Dumplings Everywhere
vacation specials
Image by mrjoro
At the Din Tai Fung Dumpling House in Arcadia, California.

You go to a dumpling house, it makes sense that you get lots of dumplings.

According to Wendy, the Beijing and Taipei branches of this restaurant have better ambience.

The food was okay. Maybe I'm just not enough of a dumpling connoisseur to realize what made this place special; it was about the same as any dim sum place I've been to in the Bay Area. Plus, they didn't have char siu bao. They should really have a special white guy's menu with that on it.

Banner