Leaderboard
728x15

fat free banana chocolate chip coffee cake

Large Rectangle

Some cool vacations to to images:


fat free banana chocolate chip coffee cake
vacations to to
Image by Ambernectar 13
a piece of fat free banana chocolate chip coffee cake...

...I kept repeating in my head what I wanted, but try as I might I didnt quite get the words out properly!

I think I ended up asking for a banana free fat coffee chip chocolate cake - they knew what I wanted ;o)


20100802 0047 - Cape Cod - bathroom - Clint - drunk - no recollection of taking this - IMG_1565
vacations to to
Image by Rev. Xanatos Satanicos Bombasticos (ClintJCL)
To infinity, and beyond!

No recollection of taking this.

(Fancy hotels don't use paper towels -- you get REAL towels, which go in a hamper [or your pocket] afterward.)

Clint.
taking picture.
Twin Peaks shirt, camera, feet, reflection, washcloth.
drunk. funny face. intoxication.

bathroom, Chatham Bars Inn, Chatham, Cape Cod, Massachusetts.

August 2, 2010.


... Read my blog at ClintJCL.wordpress.com



BACKSTORY: Carolyn's family reunion was at Cape Cod this year. We stayed at the Chatham Bars Inn. It was a lot of fun, and we were happy to see everyone.

For Vicky's recount of the trip, visit: tgaw.wordpress.com/2010/08/11/cape-cod-day-1/

Banner