Leaderboard
728x15

King of the Past

Large Rectangle

Check out these vacation resort in florida images:


King of the Past
vacation resort in florida
Image by Scottwdw
I wonder if the Cast Members who work behind the checkout in the Zawadi Marketplace store at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge resort feel they are being looked after by one of the Kings of the Past.


Tranquil
vacation resort in florida
Image by Express Monorail
I’m not going to lie, this is one of those pictures that every time I look at it, I wish to be back there. Of all the French Quarter pictures I took this is my favorite. I intentionally chose f/2.8 at 200mm to create a shallow depth of field. I hoped that it would make for a sort of dreamy like photo. Also, this is one of the many that I lost the RAW file and I remember choosing “shady” as the white balance as this scene was in fact in the shade. The colors seem a little on the warm side but I think, if nothing else, it gives the image an inviting feel. I had to wait a few minutes to make sure no one was in the image. At 200mm there is quite a bit of depth compression so this path is a lot longer than it looks!

I instantly fell in love with this resort… it is truly beautiful. I’m not good at writing reviews so hopefully my pictures (I have a few more good ones) do the talking.

*PLEASE CHECK IT OUT LARGE ON BLACK*
___________________________________________________________________

Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter, Walt Disney World Resort

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you're having a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah day!


Saucepots
vacation resort in florida
Image by jazzijava
In the one-bedroom suite at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa in Orlando, FL. There was also a large pot above the stove.

Banner